CSTOWN Answers

Shanelle J.
Shanelle J.

I am looking for a university of Illinois transfer to use on my daughter's grad cap. do you have something available?

in Cooperation with CSTOWN - 1 answer - 2838 Day ago
  • twitter
  • facebook
  • pinterest
  • google
  • email
Hi, Shanelle! Yes, we can help you create the custom design you described. Do you have the original pic of that university Logo? If you do, we can redesign the picture into rhinestone transfer. If you don't have it, would you prefer we make a design that only says University of Illinois in letters? If so, what kind of font do you prefer? Since it's for a graduate cap, it won't be a big design. I suppose. Well, wish to discuss more about the design details with you! Best regards!!!

2838 Day ago
Sign up for product updates and special offers


contact us
Need help? Get direct customer support
Have any questions? Ask away! Please fill in the contact information, our experts will reach you soon by email.
Your information has been successfully submitted, we'll contact you in 24 hours. Thank you!
Recipient's email *
don't empty!
Your first name *
Your last name *
Your email *
Your message *
What's Your Question
Fill information
Name: *
E-Mail: *
Upload Portrait:
Ask your question*
Enter question (140 left)
Succinct questions are better, but if you need more characters, you can add a description.
Categorize Your Question*
Recipient's email *
Your first name *
Your last name *
Your email *
Your message