CSTOWN Answers

Gina Campbell
Gina Campbell

What should do if i have artwork?

Needing custom transfers artwork. If I have artwork what format do you need? Needing several custom rhinestone transfers and on going business always creating and marketing. Thanks.
in Cooperation with CSTOWN - 1 answer - 3537 Day ago
  • twitter
  • facebook
  • pinterest
  • google
  • email
Dear Gina, Thanks for your support to us. There are 3 different formats of artwork we support: GIF, JPG, PNG, and the max size we accept is 5M. You can go this page : https://www.cstown.com/custom-transfers.html. (You just click the red slipping button on the left of this page, which says "Customize" to get to the page) And follow the steps to make a custom design. Or you can simply click the red button of "Contact us" and leave your contact information. Our colleague from customer service department will call you back for any further assistance. Have a nice day!

3537 Day ago
Sign up for product updates and special offers


contact us
Need help? Get direct customer support
Have any questions? Ask away! Please fill in the contact information, our experts will reach you soon by email.
Business Type
  • T-shirts/Fashion
  • Apparel Manufacturer
  • Online shop
  • Sporting Goods/Team Dealer
  • Gift/Souvenir Shop
  • Promotional Products
  • Screen Printing/Embroidery
  • Schools
  • Personal Use
  • Other
Your information has been successfully submitted, we'll contact you in 24 hours. Thank you!
Recipient's email *
don't empty!
Your first name *
Your last name *
Your email *
Your message *
What's Your Question
Fill information
Name: *
E-Mail: *
Upload Portrait:
Ask your question*
Enter question (140 left)
Succinct questions are better, but if you need more characters, you can add a description.
Categorize Your Question*
Recipient's email *
Your first name *
Your last name *
Your email *
Your message